How to book a restaurant in Lyon?
In Lyon you can book your restaurants with many technics, but my favorite is to use the app and the website LaFourchette (The Fork).
What’s LaFourchette (The Fork)?
LaFourchette is the 1st reservation platform for restaurants in Europe with 60 000 restaurant’s partners. You can find a lot of different ideas about your futur dinner a restaurant !
You can find restaurants for:
- Friends dinner
- Romantic dinner
- Family dinner
And you can sort as well by cuisine type :
- French cuisine
- Local cuisine
- American cuisine
- Chinese cusine
- Spanish cuisine
- Italian cuisine
- And many more…
So, LaFourchette is a very good tool when you want to eat well and for a cheap price in Lyon.
There is another gain to book your restaurant on LaFourchette: Discounts!
Yes, thanks to them you will book a restaurant with a discount between 20% to 50%!!!
That’s why you have to enjoy this service and use it as much as you can!
My selection of restaurants to book on LaFourchette.com
I’m using LaFourchette since 2013, so I’m a real addict of it, and since this time I had the time to try a lot of different restaurants.
Here is my selection :
- Brasserie Midi Minuit 9,2/10: Until 40% discount, waiters are awesome, food is unbelievable
- Gochi Perrache – All you can eat Japanese 8,3/10: Let’s eat at this place during the lunch because it’s only 19€ (dinner : 29€)
- Argenson 8,7/10: Nice place with a small “bourgeois” touch, all it’s homemade. And during few years it was the favorite restaurant of this Olympique Lyonnais, our local french football team, because the stadium was just on the other side of the road.
- Le Café Français 9,2/10: Nice place in the city center with great french food (Bellecour)
- Espace Brasserie 8,6/10: Really nice and luxury place where you can eat really tasty french food with a 20% discount in the city center of Lyon (Bellecour)
- Burger & Wine 8,5/10: Best place to eat a big burger in the Confluence neighbor (Lyon 2ème) with almost 50% discount !
- Zappo 8,9/10: One of the best pizza I ever eat in my life. The pizza maker is a world champion of pizza (Gerland)